How may we assist you?
We will do all we can to make sure that the relationship that you have with Karla Cosmetics is a positive one.
We will do all we can to treat you as an individual, whether you are contacting to give us some good news or to raise a problem.
Contact us by email:
PR and business related inquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a detailed description of your PR request along with your contact information.
Is social media your passion? Obsessed with Karla Cosmetics products and you want to become KC INFLUENCER?
Please submit your relevant social media handles along with your request to email@example.com
Interested in offering Karla Cosmetics in your beauty boutique/ retail location or online retail? Contact our Sales Team with your business and contact information for more information by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Karla Cosmetics Community Guideline Policy
- We're a global community of many types of people, who all have the right to feel comfortable and who may not think what you think, believe what you believe, or see what you see. So, be polite and respectful in your interactions with other customers/models/fans.
- Karla Cosmetics social media is not a venue for you to harass, abuse, spam, impersonate, or intimidate others. So, be polite and respectful in your interactions with other users.
- Karla Cosmetics has a zero-tolerance policy towards attacking a person or group based on, but is not limited to, race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, disability, disease, age, sexual orientation, gender, or gender identity.
- Respect the copyright of others. This means don't steal photos or videos that other people have created using our products to share and pass them off as your own.
- Karla Cosmetics Instagram is not a venue for you to harass, abuse, spam, impersonate, or intimidate others. So, be polite and respectful in your interactions with other users.
- We encourage and welcome your comments and feedback, provided that you share your viewpoint in a way that is respectful to us and our community, and is not inappropriate, off-topic, abusive, harassing, profane, or promoting/soliciting third-party sites, initiatives or products.
- Social Media is not the right forum to send feedback about our products or companies, solicit business, or request donations. Please use the Contact Us portion of our Corporate website for those topics.
- We reserve the right to reject or remove comments that are not in keeping with our policy and to block or ban users/followers who violate this policy.
- By posting on one or more of our social media channels, you understand that your posts, and any ideas or techniques contained in them, may be freely used by us in any way and in any media, including on this forum, on our other websites and social media pages, and in our business. Accordingly, please do not submit any ideas or materials that you wish to keep confidential or for which you expect to receive compensation. In addition, when you post in any of our social media channels, your name, likeness and social media handle will be visible and associated with your post and if we re-use your post elsewhere, we may display your name, likeness and handle there as well.
If you don't feel that you can abide by our Community Guidelines as outlined above, maybe Karla Cosmetics isn't for you. We've crafted these guidelines to ensure that everyone within the KC community has fun.
Medical and Professional Advice
Please keep in mind that our authors have knowledge of the topics and fields they write about, but that our posts are informational and should not be viewed as professional or medical advice. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Reliance on any information provided herein is solely at your own risk.
At Karla Cosmetics we respect the privacy of every individual who visits our website or communicates with us. The information you give to us is only used when dealing with you.
The following policy statement outlines the information Karla Cosmetics will collect and how we will use that information. It also lets you know what to do if you want us to remove your personal information that has been collected or stored during previous visits to the site.
HOW WE COLLECT AND USE PERSONAL INFORMATION
We follow strict security procedures in the collection, storage and disclosure of the information you have given us, to prevent unauthorised access and misuse, as required by the UK Data Protection Acts of 1984 and 1998.
We do not collect any personally identifying information from you unless we specifically need it - for example, to send you an information pack about our business, services and costs, or get you in contact with a local office.
We may use aggregate information and statistics for the purposes of monitoring website usage (numbers of visitors, where they are located etc.) to help us develop the website and our services and we may provide such information to third parties. These statistics will not include any information that could personally identify you.
Whenever you send us information we will NOT under any circumstance give or sell this information to any 3rd parties. Your information is safe with us and will not be sold for any purpose.
We reserve the right to disclose individually identifiable information to comply with applicable laws and lawful government requests, or to protect ourselves or our users.
ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS
By using this website, you agree to this Privacy and Security Statement. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use the website. Karla Cosmetics reserves the right to change this policy at any time. Your continued use of the Karla Cosmetics website (including any trading forms of) following the posting of changes to our Privacy and Security Policy will signify your acceptance of those changes or improvements.
WHAT IS A COOKIE?
A cookie is a small amount of data, which often includes a unique identifier that is sent to your computer or mobile phone (referred to here as a “device”) browser from a website’s computer and is stored on your device’s hard drive. Each website or third party service provider used by the website can send its own cookie to your browser if your browser’s preferences allow it, but (to protect your privacy) your browser only permits a website or third party service provider to access the cookies it has already sent to you, not the cookies sent to you by other sites or other third party service providers.
Cookies record information about your online preferences and allow us to provide the most relevant website experience. Users have the opportunity to set their devices to accept all cookies, to notify them when a cookie is issued, or not to receive cookies at any time. The last of these means that certain personalised services cannot then be provided to that user and accordingly you may not be able to take full advantage of all of the website features. Each browser is different, so check the “Help” menu of your browser to learn how to change your cookie preferences.
Information supplied by cookies can help us to analyse your profile when you visit and help us to provide you with a better user experience. Proceeding to use the website will be taken as implied consent for the use of our cookies (given we are only using benign cookies).
A list of the main cookies that Karla Cosmetics sets, with ways to minimise the number of cookies you receive:
Cookie Name: Google Analytics
Name: _utma, _utmb, _utmc, _utmz
Purpose: These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our site. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the site. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site from and the pages they visited.
For more information see Google Privacy Overview
Additional information regarding cookies and opting-out is available at Your Online Choices and All About Cookies.
Karla Cosmetics may hold personal details but this will be restricted to what is required to operate the business. The types of personal data that may be held on file can include, but is not restricted to:
- Names and addresses
• Telephone numbers
• E-mail addresses
• Driving licence details
• Individual training details
• Financial details
All of the above data is stored securely – this may be in electronic or hardcopy form, and will only be stored when necessary.
Information stored by the company will only be used in the course of running the business and will not be sold on to 3rd parties.
Any information that is identified as no longer required will be deleted from the systems owned and operated by the company. Similarly, any hardcopy information will be securely destroyed.
Any identified data breaches will be managed internally by the company and, if deemed necessary, reported to the relevant parties and ICO.
Karla Cosmetics Ltd -
Registered Co Number
Business Centre, B97 6HA.