Karla Cosmetics Community Guideline Policy
- We're a global community of many types of people, who all have the right to feel comfortable and who may not think what you think, believe what you believe, or see what you see. So, please be polite and respectful in your interactions with other customers/models/fans.
- Karla Cosmetics social media is not a venue for you to harass, abuse, spam, impersonate, or intimidate others. So, please be polite and respectful in your interactions with other users.
- Karla Cosmetics has a zero-tolerance policy towards attacking a person or group based on, but is not limited to, race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, disability, disease, age, sexual orientation, gender, or gender identity.
- Respect the copyright of others. This means don't steal photos or videos that other people have created using our products to share and pass them off as your own.
- We encourage and welcome your comments and feedback, provided that you share your viewpoint in a way that is respectful to us and our community, and is not inappropriate, off-topic, abusive, harassing, profane, or promoting/soliciting third-party sites, initiatives or products.
- Social Media is not the right forum to send feedback about our products or companies, solicit business, or request donations. Please use the Contact Us portion of our Corporate website for those topics.
- We reserve the right to reject or remove comments that are not in keeping with our policy and to block or ban users/followers who violate this policy.
- By posting on one or more of our social media channels, you understand that your posts, and any ideas or techniques contained in them, may be freely used by us in any way and in any media, including on this forum, on our other websites and social media pages, and in our business. Accordingly, please do not submit any ideas or materials that you wish to keep confidential or for which you expect to receive compensation. In addition, when you post in any of our social media channels, your name, likeness and social media handle will be visible and associated with your post and if we re-use your post elsewhere, we may display your name, likeness and handle there as well.
If you don't feel that you can abide by our Community Guidelines as outlined above, maybe Karla Cosmetics isn't for you. We've crafted these guidelines to ensure that everyone within the KC community has fun.